Skip to main content

Severe Emergencies Q&A

  • I just lost my vision in one eye, should I visit the emergency room?
  • My eye is bleeding what should I do?
  • I am seeing double, should I go to the eye doctor?
  • I have severe pain in my eye, what do I do?
  • I feel a lot of pressure behind my eye, what should I do?

All of these incidents require one to be seen immediately by your eye care professional. If an eye care professional is not available, one should be seen by a professional at the emergency room.