Skip to main content

Trauma Q&A

  • I got hit in the eye with a baseball, is that dangerous for my vision?
  • Should I visit an eye doctor if I got a black eye?
  • I have pain in my eye after getting a black eye, should I visit the emergency room or an eye doctor?

All of these incidents require one to be seen immediately by your eye care professional. If an eye care professional is not available, one should be seen by a professional in the emergency room.