DAILIES TOTAL1® FROM ALCON
Alcon’s Dailies Total 1 ® is the first and only water gradient contact lens. It has a silicone core, sandwiched between an outer and inner layer of an ultrasoft hydrophilic surface that boasts greater than 80% water content. The lens is incredibly breathable with a Dk/t of 156.
Dailies Total 1® for patients that suffer from contact lens-related dryness and for patients that have difficulty tolerating sustained contact lens wear.
Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears.
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand Contact Lenses are one of the healthiest and most convenient ways to wear contact lenses; wear them one day so they’re always fresh and comfortable with no cleaning or hassles.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand is the only daily disposable lens with LACREON® Technology that locks in a moisture-rich ingredient, for a fresh lens feeling and excellent end-of day comfort.
- These lenses are visibility tinted and have an inside-out mark for easy handling.
- Class II UV protection on average blocks 82% of UV-A radiation and 97% of UV-B radiation from the sun.‡
ACUVUE OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM
ACUVUE OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM are ultra-smooth lenses for astigmatism.
- Accelerated Stabilization Design (ASD) for clear, stable vision with a no-lens feeling.
- HYDRACLEAR® PLUS, providing all day comfort.
- Contains the highest class of UV-blocking available in a toric contact lens.
Please note: By appointment only!