How to Put in Contacts
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Contact Lenses
- Designed for refreshing comfort with every blink so you can make the most of every day.
- Advanced all day comfort
- Instantly fresh and comfortable at insertion.
- Moisturizes with every blink.
- Refreshes all day.
- Brand new pair every day.
- No cleaning or disinfecting.
- No deposit build-up.
AquaComfort Plus® Toric Contact Lenses
- AquaComfort Plus® Toric lenses feature three moisturizing agents for superior comfort upon insertion and excellent comfort during the day.
- This unique triple-action moisturizer gives refreshing comfort for your contact lenses all day long.
- Blink-activated moisture technology to deliver refreshing comfort all day.
- Consistent, clear vision, even with astigmatism.
- Easy to use – no lens cleaning and disinfection.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Only DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal contact lenses have blink-activated moisture for outstanding comfort throughout the day.
- Blink-activated moisture technology for outstanding comfort throughout the day.
- No cleaning required.Designed for clarity at all distances, near through far.
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
Imagine comfort you can feel all day, every day. AIR OPTIX® family of breathable contact lenses let you meet the day – and the night – without missing a beat. They even have an easy-to-remember monthly replacement schedule to fit your nonstop lifestyle. See how natural they feel.
The innovative TriComfort™ Technology in AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses helps lenses stay comfortable from breakfast to bedtime in three important ways:
- Breathability – Rich, nourishing oxygen flows continuously through AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses, contributing to a healthy, natural feeling.
- Retains Moisture – The patented materials of AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses help retain moisture, which helps prevent the lenses from drying out, so lenses feel comfortable all day long.
- Resists Deposits – AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature an ultra-smooth surface designed to resist deposits – for comfortable wear all day long, every day – even for up to one month.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA
- AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA Lenses are the first silicone hydrogel soft contact lens approved by the FDA that can be worn 24 hours a day for up to 30 days and nights – even while you sleep.
- These revolutionary lenses are so breathable, they allow six times more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft lenses.
- Designed as 30 day disposable lenses, and are manufactured by Alcon.
- The innovative AQUA moisture system creates comfort on contact, all day, everyday. The most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lens.
- Revolutionary lenses allow six times more oxygen to reach your eyes than ordinary contact lenses.
- Wearing Schedule: FDA approved for daily wear up to 30 nights continuous wear
- Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly
AIR OPTIX AQUA Multifocal
- The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens.
- It works with your eyes’ natural function for uninterrupted clear vision, near through far.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA MULTIFOCAL are disposable contact lenses manufactured by Alcon.
- For additional wearing comfort, AIR OPTIX AQUA MULTIFOCAL offers a unique wetting agent (with hydrophilic properties) that lets the eyelid easily glide over the lens.
- The unique Aqua Moisture System allows up to 5 times more oxygen through the lens than traditional hydrogel soft multifocal lenses.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA MULTIFOCAL provide a smooth transition from close-up to distance vision in real world situations.